MY EASTER HOLYDAYS

Wow! I had a wonderful Easter holyday! Chocolate, trips, mummy all day long with me... (well, I must admit I missed my dad a lot!!!)

I had my Easter lunch at my grandparents' house:


I met their cat Lapo there and I wanted to share My Big Secret with him...


... but he didn't care and he ignored me!


I had a lot of good stuff to eat...


...... but my favourite part was the "dessert time"!!!
I had the traditional Easter cake and many chocolates!


I also received a giant egg!!! Who can be so brave to eat such an huge egg???


Super Cioccobimbo, of course!!!


I know it's wrong playing with the food, but I wanted to see myself with an "alien look"!!!


Today, which is Monday, I went to Siena. I had lunch in a restaurant and then I visited the city:


I went to the cathedral and...


to the biiig circus where the Palio takes place.
I really had a lot of fun with my mum and my uncle!!!
(But I was thinking about my dad all the time!!!)

Nessun commento: