My one day trip to Bomarzo

So my Mum and My Dad Who Doesn't Whant To Be Called So, took me to Bomarzo, a place between Florence and Rome.
Here are some pictures.
Look at the first one: am I not just as beautiful as a Greek god?
Well, the right answer is YES!!!
And I'm actually performing my "as handsom as a classic statue" pose:

Do you want to know why I'm talking about statues?
'Cause I was surrounded by them!
And they were HUGE!!!!

I saw Morla the tortoise from the movie "The never ending story" just behind Pegasus...
...a GIANT sleeping woman....

....and an elephant carrying a man!

While walking in the park, I also met a dragon fighting against a dog, a lion and a tiger!
Do you think I got scared?
No I didn't!

And look how brave I am!
I could even sit in the OGRE'S MOUTH...
... and take a rest close to a three headed dog!

Of course, my mum was always with me.

We went togheter in a hanging house: it was very strange walking in it!!!
Well, it was a wonderful trip and I bet my mum had fun as well!

1 commento:

Dawn ha detto...

Hi Fransesca & Cioccobimbo!
WOW Cioccobimbo's has had a lot of adventures!!!