MY HOLYDAYS IN SWITZERLAND

Well, this summer I went with my mum and dad on a short holyday in Switzerland.The funniest part was to camp, 'cause it was the first time for me!

Sleeping in a sleeping bag...



Staying up late telling scary stories...


Enjoying the nature...

Could't find any Smurf, thou...

We even met a kitten: mummy is "cat-aholic" and I'm sure she thought about taking him home! She met Remy The Cat in the same way. Abandoned in a camping in France!



We also visited some cities.Here is me in Geneva, by the lake. The fountain you can see in the back is the highest in Europe!


And here I am in Bern, close to the bears' den! They're there because the city takes its name from one of their ancestors: the founder decided, before a big hunting, to call the city with the name of the animal he would have caught, and he caught a bear.


I must admit these bears look quite sad...

Here I'm posing with an ancient Chocolate Factory in the background.

I'm still wondering if there was a Great Glass Elevator in it and how many OOmpa-loompa were working there!

Nessun commento: